A few notices of sports news for the start of this term
- Year 5-8 Friday Basketball starts on Friday 10 May, first practice is on Monday 29 April at lunchtime in the gym (please bring sports shoes), for teams, see here: B-Ball Teams
- Certificates at Assembly – Wednesday 1.5.19 – we will present certificates to the Year 5/6 Girls Cricket team (2nd Superstar Cricket), Noah Davis – 3rd Canty. sec. Schools’ Triathlon, Primary Sports Canterbury Duathlon and Swimming – top three pace-getters. Awards will be presented at 1.40pm approx. in the Gym.
- Year 9-10 Winter Sport and Basketball: This will start in Week 3 but we need to finalise teams on Wednesday 1 May @ 2.20pm in Roon C2.
- Training 2 May 12.30pm for the Year 5-8 Cross Country Team 2019 – South Zones 14 May Halswell Quarry, see notice here: South Zone Cross Country Notice 2019
- Training 2 May 12.30pm for the Year 9-10 Cross Country Team 2019 – Sec. Schools Road Race 9.5.19 and Cross Country 28.5.19, see notice here: Year 9-10 CC Team 2019
- Year 5-8 Winter Sport: Trials and Practices start on Thursday 2 May from 1.20pm-3.10pm. Students will need to wear PE gear and bring any gear needed. The Hockey Players will travel to the Sydenham Turf by bus on 2 and 9 May – cost to be added to Activity fees. The Rugby players will walk to and from Waltham Park.
- Year 4-6 Rugby Fun Day – Friday 3.5.19 – for teams, see here: Fun Day Teams For a draw and final information for the day, see here: Fun Day Draw 19Fun day final info 19